LIGHT ADMIN APP
For smart configuration of your luminaires
App to create a digital image of your lighting installation
Efficiently and clearly configure your lighting installation with the LIGHT ADMIN APP to recreate your individual building structure electronically, integrate your Waldmann luminaries, and enable the management and coordination of your entire lighting system using digital tools.
Configuration via EnOcean or Bluetooth
The LIGHT ADMIN app allows a simple coordination of luminaires equipped with the TALK module. For example, many functions and parameters of a free-standing luminaire, from dimming value to presence control, can easily configured to react via the app.
You can store your own configurations as profiles in the app allowing you to transmit guidelines to many luminaires at the same time – quick and easy.
The configuration of the swarm control can also be made by means of the app. Your luminaire groups and defined areas are clearly displayed. In case of any change in the office area, you can reprogram the app at any time with little effort via LIGHT ADMIN.
Digital image of the building structures
The app assists you when performing an inventory of all luminaries in the building. You can store building structures in the app and allocate specific lights to these structures. An optional export via Excel documents your complete luminaire system.
The luminaires can be protected against unauthorized access through a password. This will prevent unauthorized persons from accessing the programming of your luminaires via the app.
Once specific luminaires have been scanned by the app, they will remain on the list of devices even if they are out of range. These various offline devices can also be configured. As soon as the luminaires are within range, the change can be applied. This allows a complete building to be managed, even if not all luminaires are always within range.
Advantages to using the SMART LIGHTING APP
- Simple configuration and control of groups of luminaires
- Quick adjustment capabilities of programmed areas and groups. Changes can be easily implemented via the app
- Optional password protection for each individual luminaire
- Digital image of building structure and lighting installation for clear documentation and easy inventory
- It is possible to configure devices out of range
- Building structure and configuration only have to be created once for multiple end devices, importing and exporting